Whether you are an individual seeking personal or career development, or a business owner seeking to develop your leadership skills or develop your team, our Myers-Briggs® consulting services are designed to cater to your specific needs. The MBTI provide a wide range of reporting options allowing the MBTI to be used in both counselling and business settings. Your MBTI® consultant will recommend the most appropriate report based on your goals and desired learning outcomes. Phone and Skype consultations are available for your convenience. Below are some of the ways in which the MBTI can assist you.
Understanding your own personality type.
Learn how to develop your natural strengths.
Enhance skills in communication, decision making, managing change & managing conflict.
Develop a greater understand of other personality types.
Understand what stress's your unique personality type, and how to address it.
In addition to the bullet points above, discover your preferred work tasks and environment.
Identify job families, or broad occupational categories, to help get you started in your career search.
Choose a specific job or career.
Select a college major or course of study.
Identify strengths and potential weaknesses of your type for the career search process.
Increase your job satisfaction.
Make a career transition or shift.
Plan your career development strategy and action steps.
- In addition to the personal and career development outcomes, develop greater understanding of your own leadership style.
- Develop more effective communication, conflict resolution, problem solving, and change management skills, based on your personality type.
- Build more effective and profitable working dynamics with business partners and colleagues,
Team Development & Workshops
- Build stronger team dynamics with tailored 1/2, 1 day and 2 day workshops.
- Team development workshops involve each team member discovering and understanding their own personality type,
- Learn what the "Team" personality type is and identify team strengths, potential challenges, and ways to improve performance.
- Build more effective communication, conflict resolution & problem solving skills.
- Team activities to develop understanding of individual differences, to improve teamwork,