We provide a professional counselling service to assist people in working through personal and general life issues. We provide counselling services to individual, couples and families, and phone and Skype counselling is also available. Below is an outline of the counselling services we provide.
Individual Counselling - areas include:
- General life issues
- Relationship issues
- Life transition
- Grief & loss
- Stress management
- Unmet childhood needs
- Spiritual issues
- Personal development
- Life direction
Couples & Marriage Counselling
- Building effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Uncovering and working through unresolved issues.
- Developing greater self-understanding and understanding of one another.
- We are trained facilitators of Prepare-Enrich, A useful resource for building stronger marriages.
- Learn how the MBTI® can help you and your spouse. here.
MBTI® Personality profiling
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® is a powerful tool to understanding your unique personality type. Ideal for personal and professional development, as well as couples and pre-marriage counselling.
Pre-marriage counselling enables couples to explore areas such as, relationship strengths and growth areas, marriage expectations, communication, conflict resolution skills, martial roles, and family of origin differences.
We are trained facilitators of Prepare-Enrich. A useful pre-marriage resource to help couples prepare for marriage.
Learn how the MBTI® can help you and your future spouse here.
Phone & Skype Services
Phone and Skype services are available for both counselling & MBTI® consultations for people interstate or overseas,