Personal Development sample reports
MBTI Profile Report - Step I - 2 pages
This report provides you with your unique MBTI® personality type (your four-letter type), and a description of your type.
MBTI Interpretive Report - Step I - 6 pages
This report provides you with your unique MBTI personality type (your four-letter type), a full page description of your type, and explains the order of your cognitive functions.
MBTI Personal Impact REPORT - STEP I - 24 PAGES
Your MBTI® Personal Impact Report is designed to help you make use of your MBTI results so that you can better understand yourself and others and improve the interactions in your daily life and work. Your report will show you how your personality type is distinct from other types and how it influences the way you perceive, communicate, and interact.
This Report Can Help You:
- Improve communication and cooperation as you gain awareness of the personality differences you see in others.
- Interact more effectively with those who may approach problems and decisions very differently than you do.
- Navigate your work and personal relationships with more insight and effectiveness.
- Understand your preferences for learning and work environments, and the activities and work you most enjoy doing.
- More successfully manage the everyday conflicts and stresses that life may bring.
MBTI Interpretive Report - Step II - 18 pages
This report is the most in-depth report available. This report provides you with your unique MBTI personality type (your four-letter type), a full-page description of your type. as well as a personalised description of your personality preferences, looking in depth how your personality functions.
This report also covers self-development in the areas of communication, making decision, managing change, and managing conflict, highlighting your preferred way of expressing yourself in each area, as well as ways to enhance and improve yourself. This report also explains the order of your cognitive functions, and how they work together to achieve effective functioning.