Leadership development ReportS
MBTI INTERPRETIVE REPORT - STEP II - 18 PAGES
This report is ideal for an overall approach to developing your strengths. This report provides you with your unique MBTI personality type (your four-letter type), a full-page description of your type. as well as a personalised description of your personality preferences, looking in depth how your personality functions.
This report also covers self-development in the areas of communication, making decision, managing change, and managing conflict, highlighting your preferred way of expressing yourself in each area, as well as ways to enhance and improve yourself. This report also explains the order of your cognitive functions, and how they work together to achieve effective functioning.
MBTI PERSONAL IMPACT REPORT - STEP I - 24 PAGES
Your MBTI® Personal Impact Report is designed to help you make use of your MBTI results so that you can better understand yourself and others and improve the interactions in your daily life and work. Your report will show you how your personality type is distinct from other types and how it influences the way you perceive, communicate, and interact.
This Report Can Help You:
- Improve communication and teamwork as you gain awareness of the personality differences you see in others.
- Work more effectively with those who may approach problems and decisions very differently than you do.
- Navigate your work and personal relationships with more insight and effectiveness.
- Understand your preferences for learning and work environments, and the activities and work you most enjoy doing.
- More successfully manage the everyday conflicts and stresses that life may bring.
2-way communication DEVELOPMENT REPORT
MBTI WORK STYLE REPORT - 14 PAGES
This report is designed to promote and 2-way communication. This report will help you:
- Better understand how you communicate with each other.
- Identify possible sources of misunderstanding.
- Resolve or avoid communication conflicts.
- Build on your combined strengths to develop a more productive working relationship.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT REPORT
MBTI CAREER REPORT - 10 PAGES
This report is designed to assist in both career choice and career development. Using your Step I unique MBTI personality type (your four-letter type), this report provides your types preferred work tasks and environment, your types approach to career exploration and development providing strategies to overcome your types common challenges. The report provides a detailed list of the most attractive career paths for your type, as well as highlighting the most popular and least popular occupations for your type.
VOCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT REPORT
MBTI Interpretative Report for Organisations - 10 pages
This report is ideal for the person wanting to develop their leadership skills within a chosen career. This report provides your Step I unique MBTI personality type (your four-letter type), and identifies your natural strengths, leadership style, preferred work tasks, preferred work environment, learning style, communication style, problem solving approach, potential pitfalls and areas for development. This report also explains the order of your cognitive functions, and how they work together to achieve effective functioning.