Team DEVELOPMENT & workshops
The MBTI® is an ideal team development tool, that promotes greater self-understanding, as well as the understanding of others. With the aid of the MBTI®, we provide consultations specifically focusing on developing teams.
We provide half-day and full-day workshops for teams, to build greater understanding of oneself and other team members, to build effective teamwork, and increase productivity. Workshops can be tailored to suit specific organisational needs.
Each participant receives an MBTI® report with their unique personality type (four-letter type code).
This half-day MBTI workshop provides participants with the following learning outcomes:
- Discover their own verified MBTI personality type.
- Develop an understanding of where they focus their attention and take in information.
- Learn how they make decisions and how they engage the external world.
- Identify their natural strengths to improve effectiveness in the workplace.
- Identify potential growth areas for professional development.
Please note: that follow-up workshops are available to build on the initial half-day workshop. See below.
A full-day MBTI workshop includes everything in the half-day workshop (see above), and provides the following additional learning outcomes to participants:
- Specific activities to develop an understanding and appreciation of personality type differences.
- Enhance communication styles, problem solving skills, and conflict resolution within the team.
- Learn what the 'team' personality type is as a whole, how it functions, and identifying team strengths and areas for further development.
- Develop strategies to reduce stress by understanding what causes stress within each personality type.
- Identify natural motivators based on personality type.