CAREER & VOCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
With the support of the MBTI, we provide consultations to help you find your new career, or assist you in developing your unique skills within your chosen career. We assist you in:
- Identifying job families, or broad occupational categories, to help get you started in your career search.
- Choosing a specific job or career.
Selecting a college major or course of study.
- Identifying strengths and potential weaknesses of your type for the career search process
- Increasing your job satisfaction.
- Making a career transition or shift.
- Plan your career development strategy and action steps.
- Understand your personality type in order to develop your strengths within a chosen career.
There are a range of MBTI reports that can be generated to suit your needs. We can assist you in determining the most appropriate report. Click below to view sample reports.