Phone & Skype Counselling
Skype Counselling has proven to be an effective option for people who live on the other side of the city, in remote areas, or live interstate or overseas. It is also a helpful option for people that have transport difficulties. Using Skype software is free, making it a cheaper option, when compared to phone counselling or travelling long distances for counselling.
A Skype Counselling session is similar to a traditional face-to-face counselling session, and is just as effective. Skype Counselling has its advantages as people can attend their session in the comfort of their own home or office.
- Send us a booking enquiry or give us a call to set up the appointment.
- If you do not have Skype set up on your computer, it is easy to install. Click on the install link and follow the steps.
- Make contact via Skype using the contact name that will be provided.
- Check the video and audio is working correctly well in advance of the session, in order to address any issues.
- At the time of the appointment, client makes the Skype call and the session begins.